Tuesday 7 January 2020

Happy...It's New Year



So it’s the beginning, roughly a week has passed, New Year, new resolutions, new ideas, new confidence and new hope. That’s all about the New Year isn't it... but most of us have already over the fancy new dreams we thought we would accomplish this year.

What is that motivates us so much to restore the whole thing newly each time something is coming to an end. We live as newborns, talking about me, I had big ideas and big dreams for this new decade but as we understand sooner things are almost the similar, it's just the earth that has revolved not our lives; its bit upsetting, isn't it?

Ok ok, how was the party? last day of the year the last moment of completely diverse decade m sure each one might have given their best shot to have blast... or were you the one sleeping in your bedspread and wondering what's happening, LOL... you surely come from another planet then exactly like me.

My new year hasn't been like a kick-ass as I expected but you know what I don't care because no year or month can change my life, the only thing that can change anything is just me .. It can be any month, year or any instant. I don't need to hang around for my birthday month, a new year or a Monday in that case.

I am sure each one of us can be more happy, more peaceful and contented. We just have to let go of the pieces of baggage. Baggage of expectation, expectation from ourselves, expectation from society and each person that surrounds us... I am sure on the day we all will be free of baggage and be happy being ourselves, I just wish we don't wait too long for that to happen.
Assuming we all are very joyful and delighted I wish you all a very happy New Year. May all your happiness start with you this year.


©Samruddhi Bhalke





No comments:

Post a Comment