Sunday 12 July 2020

2020


Every time I put down my pen, I believe I will persist. I am not sure why writing always comes to me as a therapy. I am inclined to flush out all my worries and my questions through my writing. The way this year has turned out for us none of us is okay, everyone is going through a very rough phase in life. I have gained a new talent of self-doubt lately as I run into a new phase a giant wall of doubts just steps between me and my dreams all the
thoughts all the questions and a different person inside me is just searching
for clues ... What now what next why this why me all this has become a part of
my life. I have been writing in all phases of my life. I usually find my
answers when I write. Now as I am typing & thinking. I am still blank. I
don't know my questions; I don't know what to ask and it is tough to find
answers if you don't see the question. I am evolving to be a better
version of myself being a better me. I won't stop, I have noticed when you try
to be better it isn't you. Still, you influence a lot of people around you to do
so. There was a time when I used to get so much frustrated. Watching someone
doing the same things as I do. Now I understand it's a part of your growth. Isn't
it good that you motivate someone to do something better, with their lives?


©Samruddhi Bhalke

No comments:

Post a Comment