Saturday 25 February 2017

New to me!!!

                                
Lying down one fine afternoon something just strike me, Why not today??? it was around 3:00 pm, I just started to search my net, the passion for writing always wanted to spring up in me, however i could just not justify to the hunger to write. But now i have nailed the decision to dawn with my passion towards expressing my views . To start off with i thought it would be best for me to write  n my readers to know me.. I am Samruddhi Bhalke... too much to gulp off... big name, big dreams, ambitious, all this could justify me and my name .. although i need some daily routine exercise .. aahaann.. coming back i am born in a small city Amravati and brought up in a very beautiful city of grapes(Nashik) . the heritage culture , and mixture of newfangled makes it a best place to reside.. the mesmerising climate will just never let you move off the place .. I was overjoyed and peaceful to be in amazing place with friends, family.. and lots of comfort.. however i completed my grads in the same city and decided to move Pune for my further education.


A quick decision to move Pune guided me to a good place .. #new city #new environment #new #new #new all of it was just like dream to turn-up.. so much of freedom, nightlife and what not ... dreams were still in sky as i landed to the big seminary... that was huge .. good infrastructure, and what not commendable...  the premier jour (the first day) of institute just made all for me .. huge events... cherished moments all was great.. met new people all was just amazing ..
Trip to Dubai was amazing ...... all experience were memorable .. a stamp to my passport :p

All clear All clear All clear i always managed to clear all my semesters... 
Placements Wooooooffffff....!!!! 
What else could drive away your nights.... 

All for one & one for all ......
It is horrifying to workout things in an all new city if you don't find someone who can make you feel home...
The friend for life .. he could be the best person i have come across in my life..
#all lucky.... we both managed to be so lucky to get placed in same company....

Time just flew , year passed all good bad things... joys and sorrows lapsed.. however to be counted as the best days of life and still assured to have more wonderful life ahead... 
Now i have passed my placement and currently joined CITI BANK NA in Mumbai which could be counted as the most crowned achievement of my life up till now...

That's all about me for now... will get back soon on some interesting topics...
Hoping for you guys to like my writeup and motivate me for the same 

cya guys... loveyaa.......:*  



9 comments:

  1. Wat an amazing n well structured glance of ur beautiful life.....Keep writing d good stuff abt ur life n u will get even more awesome lige...😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please hit the follow button to leave your precious comments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey samrudhi I always knew tat ur a very strong gal..bt aftr readin ur this short n sweet story of ur successful lyf...I m really proud of u dear...keep it up..keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey samrudhi I always knew tat ur a very strong gal..bt aftr readin ur this short n sweet story of ur successful lyf...I m really proud of u dear...keep it up..keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you did it girl!!!! U reflect.... all the best.

    ReplyDelete