Sunday 26 March 2017

TAKE A MOMENT



Screaming and shattering for the urge to make things work my way... my inner self was in dirge for peace but my mind kept the boil heating... my heart and brain was in a gigantic battle to get control over me...

The supremacy of brain trashed the feelings my heart & won the war.... moment passed as I realized ...it was very late to evoke any misgivings...

 My heart managed to mop me up in blame... the starkness of my brain later was a sentence for my heart...my heart was weeping...the insight of whom I lost was undesirable...The annoyance of my brain had made me loose someone i treasured the most .. 

Why? Why can’t I reverse it..? Why can’t I take back what I said, what I did? 

The silence which was spread across me was all of mourning and shame... inside me my heart is weeping in stillness where my mind was filled with ego bitterness and arrogance...

Is it possible? Is it really possible to make things alright? The way we spoil the person whom we care for the most... why can’t we just take a moment to think before we natter or execute? Why can’t we control our rage, aggravation? Each one has right to breathe with their inner peace... before you loose the very precious person take a moment to think and speak... 


Let’s seize a flash to apologize some really important persons in our verve whom we have hurt intentionally or unintentionally...

I am taking an opportunity to be apologetic to all those whom I have hurt in some way!!!!! All want to say is I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!



©Samruddhi Bhalke

6 comments:

  1. Very creative expression of your deepest thoughts....Even if it reflects sorrow and negativity you have structured it very gracefully..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well expressed! Keep it up! Will wait for next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well expressed! Keep it up! Will wait for next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete